The Web Sites and Services Covered by This Policy
- We currently operate the website www.designdesignllc.com (the “Site”) as well as certain ancillary services and applications collectively (“Services”):
- From time to time, we may add new Services that may not be listed above. The new services will be governed by the terms of this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not collect any personal information from you, unless you provide it to us in one of the ways discussed in this Policy. You understand and agree that the information which you make available to us are revealed at your own risk and responsibility. You may provide us this information directly through our Services. If you decide to provide us your personal information (e.g., name, email address, and mailing address), we will collect only the personal information that is needed to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you refuse to reveal your personal information when requested, we may not be able to service your requirements.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may also collect information about you to optimize our site or diagnose problems with the site. This information is often used in aggregate to see trends, but may also be connected to your personal account information.
DESiGN DESiGN LLC follows a system of using log files as per the following procedures. The system logs visitors when they visit our website as part of our hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for our team to analyze trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
DESiGN DESiGN LLC uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
ADVERTISING PARTNERS PRIVACY POLICIES
Note that DESiGN DESiGN LLC has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
All users of our website are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Please allow 5 working days for DESiGN DESiGN LLC to respond to any further inquiries which you may have in this regard.
We strongly support the protection of children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
DESiGN DESiGN LLC does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.